Thank you Nessy’s Little World for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award! She has a beautiful blog about fashion and maintaining good health, you should definitely check out her blog here! I appreciate the nomination and to carry the cycle forward, I have nominated several other blogs that continue to inspire me in their own unique way. Although I have never met some of these bloggers, they appear to be hard-working and extremely passionate about the subject of their blog, which always manages to show through their writing! My nominations are listed at the very end of this post.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-15 bloggers for the award and comment on one of their post to let them know.
7 facts about me :
1. I love to read travel books in my free time.
2. I like to help others, which has drawn me towards my chosen career path in the health sciences.
3. Although my drawing skills have greatly diminished over time, I enjoy drawing still life whenever I can…or doodling in notebooks in class.
4. I LOVE traveling and relaxing (Italy has been the best vacation spot for me so far, although I can’t exactly look back and call it a relaxing trip!)
5. My favorite sport to play and watch is soccer (for Neymar, of course).
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with desserts.
7. I’m always that person that takes too many pictures at restaurants and then everyone gets mad at me when the food gets cold (I don’t blame them).
I nominate :
Once again thanks Nessy for nominating me! I’m glad that you enjoy my posts!